I'm totally uninspired to blog today. We had a GREAT weekend with family in town and an early Thanksgiving, but I can't come up with anything to say about it, except....we had a great weekend with family in town and an early Thanksgiving.
So I'm going to be lazy and just steal someone else's idea:) Laura recently posted about her Top Ten things she wants to do before she dies, and encouraged other bloggers to come up with their own list, so here's mine.
The Top Ten Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
(in no particular order)
1. Go on an African safari.
2. Open my own veterinary clinic.
3. Go on a honeymoon (that's right, we never had a honeymoon).
4. Learn to scuba dive, and then visit the Great Barrier Reef.
5. Travel to all of my favorite ancient history sites: Greece, Rome, and Egypt.
6. See my child(ren) grow up and become parents.
7. Perform a stand-up comedy routine in front of a paying audience...and actually make them laugh.
8. Be completely debt-free: No credit card debt, no student loans, no car loans, live in a house that is completely paid off.
9. Go to Disneyworld.
10. Open a coffee shop.
It looks like I have a lot to accomplish LOL. Hopefully I'll be blessed with another 50 years to do it all, right?
Practice makes perfect
8 years ago