I have a few other resolutions for 2008, and rather than shoot for the stars and resolve to do unrealistic things like stop cursing, give up caffeine, and completely avoid slot machines whenever I have to walk through a casino on my way out of a movie (damn those machines! oops, I cursed), I am going to make more "doable" resolutions this year:
- Post more regularly on my blog. Not every day necessarily, but more regularly. Of course this will require me sneaking in blog time at work, so I'll have to cross off my resolution to not use the Internet when I'm supposed to be writing up charts.
- Not have a constant stack of charts on my desk that I haven't finished writing up. Probably won't happen (see previous resolution).
- Find some activities in Vegas that we can do as a family that DON'T require walking through a casino (believe it or not, this can be kind of hard. Pretty much all of the movie theatres, bowling alleys, concert halls, and all-you-can-eat buffets in this town are inside casinos. I'm not kidding.)
- Have a "girls weekend" with my sisters and friends where I am completely away from TH and J. And going to a conference doesn't count.
- Start wearing shorts again when summertime comes around. I'm not sure if this is realistic. I may be a MILF and everything but old insecurities die hard.
- Get J to eat vegetables other than green beans without resorting to the Jessica Seinfeld Method. Moms know what I'm referring to.
- BUY A HOUSE.
- Learn to do Securo extra-capsular cruciate repair and femoral head ostectomy surgeries by myself without having to ask my boss for help. If you're a vet you know what I'm referring to.
- Continue my MILFness.
Happy New Year!!!