Sunday, December 12, 2010

Show Me the Mommy - 16


I bought this dress at Kohl's maybe 3 months ago. When I was not comfortably in a 16. Today was the first time I actually wore it outside the house. I like the retro-ish "Mad Men" vibe of it, which is more flattering for us curvy girls than more modern stuff. I'm not loving how busty I look with this neckline and the busy pattern but overall I'll take it.

I know alot of women who would rather cut off their own arm than be a size 16 but it's a milestone size for me. 16 is the cutoff for alot of stores before going into plus-size territory. Therefore I have now lost enough weight to size myself back IN to the regular store which makes me very happy. No more Lane Bryant, yaaaaay!!!

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

5 comments:

Kara said...

Very cute dress! I love Kohl's! Yay, for the weight loss too!

LauraC said...

WOO HOO!!!!
Way to work your butt off.

Lindsay said...

Hot Mama!

Julie said...

You look FAB!!! Love the shoes too :)

Joanna said...

Love the dress.

And yes, I get the big deal behind size 16. If you pop over it, you have to haul your very depressed self over to the women's section. It's not fun, and I hope that I never have to do that again.