Monday, January 17, 2011

I''m actually a very interesting person.

You just can't always tell from my blog :) I have blogger's block something terrible. So many things are constantly on my mind, and now I even have the free hours when I'm working at night to write some good posts....but I gots nothin'.

So. What do you wanna know? Is there anything you're just dying to ask me? I don't imagine that I have "lurkers" but if so I'd love if you would de-lurk and prod me in a direction. Any direction. What can I write about, what can I write about....

I'm an open book. I'll talk about anything. Well, except for the stuff that I don't talk about on the blog. Leave me a question or Deep Thought in the comments and I'll pretend it was an original idea of mine and write about it. Deal? Deal.

This should be fun....(sound of crickets)

4 comments:

AmbyLand said...

Hi my name is Amber. I've been reading your blog for a while but I don't know if I've ever commented on your blog so I guess I am delurking. I have a couple of questions for you.
1. why did you become a vet?
2. what is the best/worst things about being a vet.
3. was it hard to go from 1 to 2 kids? or was there enough space between them?
4. did you want boys or were you hoping for a girl?

Thats enough from me. It's nice to meet you.
Amber

Joanna said...

LOL. Yes, you are an interesting person.

I'm still wondering why when I met you, I already felt like I knew you and that we had had several of the conversations before. It was very odd, in a very nice way.

LauraC said...

I feel like I have so many questions.

What are you doing to get to Colorado?

What did you decide about your hair?

How did you meet your husband?

What is the most unexpected part about having two kids instead of one?

Tell me how NOT to screw up being a twin mom.

What running bra do you use and do you like it?

claudia said...

I guess I am sort of delurking although I have occasionally made comments. I have been following you since the old Baby Center days as my babycakes is a May baby too. Like Laura I wonder if you are still thinking about going home. I thought this recent job change might facilitate that although it is never that easy. I also wonder if you happened to graduate from East HS? I too have deep roots in Denver.