My Top 5 Scary Halloween Movies (in no particular order. You may not agree with my picks but these are the ones that scared me):
- The Changeling -- you know, with George C. Scott? The end is cheesy but I just saw a part of this movie the other day and it still scares the ish out of me. That part with ball coming down the stairs after he throws it in the river? Yeesh.
- The Birds -- I didn't see this one until I was in college. Imagine being by yourself in creepy-ass Sewall dorm during a thunderstorm watching this one for the first time. No kidding at one point I thought a bird was tapping on my window in the middle of the night.
- The Exorcist -- satanic possession + creepy little girl + sleepover when I was 14 or 15 = not able to watch this one again by myself, even now.
- The Blair Witch Project -- ok, I admit after the first time it loses a bit of its effect but I was extremely freaked by this one when it came out. D do you remember we went to see it when you had just found out you were pg with X and I had just come back from the jungles of Panama?
- A Nightmare on Elm Street (the first one) -- They ruined this one in my opinion with all of the crappy sequels but I still remember how scared I was when I first saw this. Of course I was maybe 7 years old but those are the ones that stick with you, right?