Friday, February 4, 2011

Show Me the Mommy - Haircut & a couple more pounds

When I went to the hairdresser last week, I briefly considered just cutting my hair off. Freedom!!

Then I came to my senses and decided to start with going to shoulder length. Baby steps, people.



Closing in on 30 pounds...almost there....
This picture would have been perfect if not for the stains on my shirt from the baby's oatmeal hands (that I didn't even realize were there until the next day when I looked at the photo).

6 comments:

Beth said...

You look fantastic!

Lindsay said...

Gorgeous, Desi! It's almost not fair that someone so pretty can also be so smart. =)

Joanna said...

Oh, I love your hair. I hope it's at least a little less time consuming to do. Even if it's not, it's still gorgeous.

LOL about the stains. Mom's don't get stain-free shirts.

Julie said...

You look beautiful! Oatmeal stains and all :)

Steph said...

I think it's perfect. You look beautiful!

claudia said...

You are beautiful and you would look great with a short natural too but it is hard to take that big step. I always thought that I would look terrible with short hair and then chemo took the step for me, and wow I love it. Even though I now have the capacity to grow hair again I will never go back. I love rolling out of bed ready to go after years of spending way too much time and energy on my hair.