Okay this is my last "venting" post for awhile. I promise.
I'm pretty sure one of the following phrases will be Jr.'s first words because he hears me say these ALL. DAY. LONG.
10. "Stop. I said, stop doing that. STOP THIS INSTANT. I feel like I just said stop."
9. "You're not listening. Today is a bad listening day."
8. "What did I just say? What did I just say??"
7. "I'm counting to 3."
6. "And if you don't think I'm serious, feel free to test me." (my favorite line, also useful when arguing with TH lol)
5. "DO NOT TALK BACK TO ME."
4. "STOP TRYING TO STOMP ON THE DOG. If she bites you...you deserve it." (Don't worry, we're talking about an 8 pound dog here, she can't really do any damage.)
3. "Do not touch him while he's sleeping. Leave him alone. Stop messing with him, he's sleeping!! He's---you just woke the baby up."
2. "I'm not saying it again." (hmmm....yet I say this alot).
1. "I love you, but you're making Mommy crazy."
But I do love him though.