Things I Thank God for Every Day:
- The blessing that is our little family. The last 18 months have not always been easy as any parent knows, but I have never felt more blessed or fulfilled. I thank God CONSTANTLY for TH and J and all of the love, happiness, and joy they bring me.
- Our family's continued health. 2006 was such a tumultuous year with TH's illness and everyone in the family seemingly spending time in the hospital. Although TH's mother has had to spend some time in the hospital again this year I am still thankful that for the most part everyone is getting the treatment they need and things are looking up.
- My new job. Before, I complained to TH every single day about something that bothered me with my old job. I would actually sit in the parking lot sometimes feeling nauseous at the thought of going in and spending another day there. I was constantly questioning my decision to go back after having J, and I felt so much guilt that I was leaving him in daycare so I could go to a job I hated. In the past year since I have been at the new clinic, I have never complained about work. Not one single time. Nuff said.
- Having a roof over our heads and money in the bank (for the most part). In my first post I complained about the housing market out here in LV but I have always been grateful that we have a nice home with great landlords. If we have to rent for a little while longer, it's not a bad situation to be in.
- Harry Potter Book 7. Ok so I don't actually thank God for this one every day, but I was so happy that J.K. Rowling ended one of my favorite book series so perfectly. For once I wasn't disappointed, and for that I am always thankful.