Monday, July 21, 2008

Wow, thanks!


I'm not sure where this came from or what it means, but over the weekend I checked the blog and three people (Jen, Heidi, and Rita, check out their blogs, I do daily) posted that they want to give my blog this "award"!! Cool! The "rules" for this award state that I'm to nominate other blogs that I enjoy:

Joanna's Blog: Sidewalk Chalk and Sippy Cups (great blog name, by the way) -- her writing style is great, and her adventures with Michael are so similar to mine with J, they always make me smile.

Kaycee's Blog: Life as a Mom at 21 -- she's so crafty!! I don't know where she finds the time to make bows, sew, and decorate her house. I wish I was that motivated at her age.

Rita's Blog: Blog Soup -- very personal and honest. And like me she loves Obama, Boulder...and brownies.

There's actually quite a few I keep up with, so I'll try to update my blogroll tonight so you can find links to them. I keep meaning to get around to it, but you know how that goes.

Thanks, everyone!!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Thanks for the award. I think we have managed to spread it to every May 2006 mommy out here.